Using our website and services confirms that you agree to our policies and obligations.
Data privacy is of great importance to the O.N. International j.d.o.o. We want to be transparent with processing your personal data.
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA?
- International j.d.o.o. is the manager of the processing of personal data that you provide to us. We are also responsible for your data. We comply with the current Data Protection Act.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The information we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be made in accordance with applicable laws.
For transfers outside the EEA, Nia Nave will use standard contractual clauses and shields as safeguards for countries without EC adequacy decisions.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA?
Your data may be shared with O.N. International j.d.o.o. We never pass on or sell your information to third parties outside of O.N. International .d.o.o.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Users have the right to receive confirmation of whether or not there is personal data relating to them, regardless of whether it has already been recorded, and communication of this data in an understandable form.
They also have the right to receive information about the origin of personal data; the purpose and methods of the processing; the logic used in the case when data is processed using electronic equipment; personal data of data controllers, information about subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of such data in their capacity, for example, as main processors or designated officers.
Users always have the right to receive from each joint controller:
- updating, correcting, or integrating personal data.
- deletion, anonymization, or blocking of data that has been illegally processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed.
- – confirmation that the above actions have been notified, as well as regarding their content, to the subjects to whom or to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this request proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort compared to the right to be protected.
Users also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on a legitimate basis, to process personal data relating to them, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of Personal Data related to them, if it is carried out to send advertising materials or direct sales or to implement market research or commercial communications.
- Users have the right to exercise their rights at any time, following legal conditions, by sending a request by e-mail to [email protected]; we will answer your email as soon as possible.
The data or personal data you provide will be processed following the applicable Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Croatia and the Data Protection Policy. By using this website, you agree to process data and information and declare that all the data and information provided are true and correspond to reality.
THE RIGHT TO COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Suppose you think that O.N. International j.d.o.o. processes your personal data in the wrong way, you can contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We accept no responsibility for any errors contained on our website and reserve the right to change the information and descriptions of the listed products without prior notice.
If an error is discovered in the price of the goods you ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We will have no obligation to sell you that item at an incorrect price. The order will be canceled and the full amount paid will be returned to you. You can then reorder the item at the correct price if you wish.
In the unlikely event that you receive goods that are damaged or faulty, we will inspect the item and determine whether we can refund the full amount paid, supply you with a replacement item or repair the item, provided that:
- notify us of the malfunction by email as soon as you notice it.
- the fault is a defect in production, not the result of misuse of the article.
- then you return the damaged/defective goods to the address specified in our e-mail in response within 7 working days of receiving that e-mail; and
- returned items are unworn, unused, unmarked and in original condition with all original tags and safety strap/strap still attached; and
- All packaging is returned to us
The items are your responsibility until you return them to us. If we are satisfied that the items are damaged or defective, we will reimburse you for the reasonable costs of returning the item to us. We have made every effort to provide accurate product information. However, due to many different internet browsers, monitor color contrasts, etc., we cannot be responsible for any color difference between the image and the item delivered to you. We will not be liable for any economic losses, loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by you.
All rights, including copyright, relating to this website belong to www.nianave.com. by accessing this website you may only download content for your own personal use and you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, store or publicly reproduce, adapt, modify or alter the content for any other purpose without the prior written permission of www.nianave.com.
Cookies will be set by third parties consisting of commercial partners of O.N. International j.d.o.o. Such settings are necessary to ensure the site’s normal functions and provide us with the best browsing experience.
THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter. Each party acknowledges that in entering into this Agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy concerning, any statement, representation, warranty or guarantee (whether made negligently or innocently) except as expressly set forth herein agreement. These terms and conditions govern our relationship with you. All changes must be in writing and signed by both parties.